1. This year's Spring Festival will be on February 1, 2022, and stores will be closed from January 30 to February 3. Please prepare the necessary items in advance;
2. Protect yourself from the coronavirus, check body temperature 3 times a day. If it exceeds 37.3℃, or symptoms such as fever, fatigue, dry cough, chest tightness, etc. occur, report to teachers in time. If you have other discomforts, consult the insurance company at any time.
3. Keep away from school lakes, rivers and construction areas, and skating inside the school is strictly prohibited, do not set off fireworks..
4. Except for the kitchen, the use of high-power electrical appliances is prohibited in the dormitory; report to ayi or shifu if anything does’t work in dormitory.
5.Closed management is still implemented in school，daily necessities can be purchased online. Ask the teacher on duty in advance if you need a leave note to go outside. Check the window of duty room 103 for the duty list. If you want to spend the night outside, apply to the counselor.
6. Lead a healthy lifestyle, pay attention to food safty. Keep studying and exercising.
1. This year's Spring Festival will be onFebruary 1,2022. Stores will be closed from January 30 to February 3. Please prepare the necessary items in advance, charge for water, electricity, and telephone bills; do not set off fireworks and firecrackers.
2.Slippery roadsin snowy days, pay attention to traffic safety and avoid going out at night.
3. Protect yourself from the coronavirus. If the body temperature exceeds37.3℃, or symptoms such as fever, fatigue, dry cough, chest tightness, etc., should wear a mask to the hospital’s fever clinic for treatment, and promptly report to teachers; do not contact the person from the medium and high-risk area, andreport to the counselor in advance once you leave Xinleand register for accommodation in time.
4. When going out, lock the door and shut off the gas, power off everything, prevent fire, theft and fraud, and contact the landlord in time for housing problems.
5. No alcohol, no fighting, no gambling, no drugs and do not work illegally. Keep studying and exercising.